Terrence Gfroerer MD, FAAP
- Graduate of Medical College of Georgia, class of 1999
- Pediatric Residency at Emory University, class of 2002
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Recognized by Atlanta Magazine as an "Atlanta Top Doc"
- Repeatedly recognized by Atlanta Parent Magazine as a "Mom Approved Doctor"
- Credentialing Committee Member for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Physician's Alliance of America Board member
- Personal Interests include hiking, boating, exercising, and spending time with wife (Kelly) and 3 children (Bryce, Riley, and Morgan)